jueves, febrero 22, 2007

Off topic: Y Homero, sabiamente, dijo...

# 'To Start Press Any Key'. Where's the ANY key?

# Operator! Give me the number for 911!

# Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

# I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.

# When will I learn? The answer to life's problems aren't at the bottom of a bottle, they're on TV!

# Marge, you're as beautiful as Princess Leia and as smart as Yoda.

# I'm having the best day of my life, and I owe it all to not going to Church!

# Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

# How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

# Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?


Vía www.2spare.com

No hay comentarios.: